Rush Bowls has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
Rush Bowls does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization. Accountability: Rush Bowls is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Rush Bowls Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide products and services to you;
- Send you newsletters and other email communications if you sign up to receive them;
- Administer your participation in surveys, contests, promotions or other programs;
- Process orders and payment transactions;
- Manage delivery services;
- Offer promotions or conduct other marketing efforts;
- Create and manage your Rush Bowls loyalty program account;
- Post your comments or statements when you participate on message boards or in our online forums;
- Provide location-based services to you, such as to help you find a Rush Bowls location or send you notifications or messages based on your location
- Provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- Customize your experience, such as by providing personalized product information, purchase information, coupons and other offers;
- Enable your use of social-media functions via our mobile applications, such as sending information or offers to friends and family via the app or other social media — when you use this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use and provide us with your friend’s or family’s name and e-mail address;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- Assess your application for a Rush Bowls franchise;
- If you submit information as a job applicant, evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment and continue to communicate with you regarding employment;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, services and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions); and
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
Rush Bowls is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Rush Bowls.